Engarde to HTML
Latest version - 1.1.5 - May 15, 2007
Note: As of January 2007, this
page will be retired and engarde2html
will be released through the author's web site at http://tony.aiu.to/sa/engarde2html/engarde2html.html.
Any future updates will appear there first.
engarde2html is a program turns Engarde competition data into HTML.
It can be easily modified to produce other forms of output.
It requires Tcl (Tool Command Language, pronounced "tickle") to work.
A copy of ActiveState Tcl
is provided below.
- Runs directly against Engarde compeition folders - does not require XML export
- Computes USFA class changes
- Designates qualifiers for events that are marked as such.
- Can handled combined Div 2/3 qualifiers.
- Can handle auto qualifiers
- Can be run in mid-event
- After pools, you get an alphabetic index to your rank
- All presentation formatting controlled with style sheets
- Can be locally modified by someone with moderate programming experience
- Portable to Mac, Windows and Linux
- Install Tcl
Download ActiveState Tcl for windows and click on the installer.
- Download engarde2html.tcl and copy to a convenient location. This may be either your Engarde program folder, or the folder where you run save your events.
- Double-click engarde2html.tcl to start it
- Select the competition.egw file for the event
- Press "Generate HTML"
The event results will be in the competition folder as event.html
Report any problems (or send money) to email@example.com
Scorepad is a timing/scoring program for the Palm Pilot. I found
it on the internet a few years ago. I lost track of the